Road Traffic Accidents
Road traffic accidents are very common. Every year these types of accidents costs thousands of lives and cause many many serious injuries.
Personal injury claims arising from road traffic accidents are the most common type of compensation claim that we deal with, with people often suffering whiplash injuries in varying degrees which can be a source of pain for many months.
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident which was not your fault we can assist.
We can and have dealt with many of the following:
- Fatal accidents – we can act on behalf of loved ones in bringing a claim
- Serious injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- Claims on behalf of children
- Claims made by passengers on public and private transport
- Injuries to motorcyclists
- Claims involving uninsured victims and drivers
- Injuries involving pedestrians and cyclists
- Injuries caused by defective vehicles
Claim Evaluation Form
Please complete this form and one of our personal injury solicitors will be in touch with an evaluation of your claim.