- Wills (including the creation of trusts where necessary)
- Probate (dealing with financial affairs after death), including variations of wills to minimise inheritance tax liability
- Powers of Attorney (appointing another to make decisions for you when you may no longer be able to make decisions for yourself – whether in relation to financial affairs or your personal welfare)
- Applications to become a Deputy (to make decisions for those who may no longer be able to make their own decisions but who have not made a Power of Attorney)
- Disputes - whether in relation to a Will or an Estate, including making claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Care Funding (advising you on and dealing with care funding arrangements for those needing care and assistance from the Local Authority)
We can provide you with a comprehensive service in a sensitive manner and are happy to attend upon you at home at a time convenient to you. We are able to take the stresses and strains away from you whether you are planning for your own future or dealing with the loss of a loved one.
We are happy to look after your Will or Power of Attorney in our strongroom free of charge for as long as you should wish.
Get in touch with us today to find out how we can help with your case.